The end is in sight

Heraldcoupe

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are less than two weks from the end of the Finnish Airforce Group Build.

It all winds up on June 25th, the day the Continuation War began in 1941.

We only have a handful of completed builds so far, but it looks like there are plenty of us coming into the home straight. It would be great to see a big push, with a gallery full of Finnish builds by the 25th,

Cheers,

Bill.

Edited by Heraldcoupe

• 2 weeks later...

While the GB officially ended yesterday, I see that a number of us (myself included) have builds which are very near completion.

I hope that everyone who has a build in an advanced state will continue to post their progress here. As the group build is non-competitive, I don't think an official extension is warranted, but it would be nice to see the results of all that work ending up in the gallery,

Cheers,

Bill.

Hi Bill and fellow GB members

many apologies for failing to complete GB builds yet again :suicide:

Have really enjoyed this one very much and many thanks to the hosts for making it run so smoothly.

Great projects involved and dearly would have liked to have my builds in the gallery alongside them.

The GB really helped me get back into the spirit of modelling again so am very grateful.

As the end rapidly approached I took the decision not to rush and feel pressured and spoil the fun.

Also have not been 100% which means concentration has dipped and risks spoiling things if I try and tickle plastic.

Thanks again guys :D

I'll be finishing the Fokker CX [ eventually ]

Model On Cheers,

ggc

How about just keeping this as a Finnish AF build section, David Koktavy said he has more Finnish stuff to build, I'm still working on the Morko Morane, and have started work on a VL Humu, one reason who said Morane is not finished, and now have other Finnish items. (Fiat G.50, Brewster 239, hawk 75) plus another that I'll only post if it works...

The wide range of planes and marking possiblities means it would be an interesting addition to the site.

It would be good to give these their own home.

Any thoughts on this?

cheers

T