Some of my builds

Hi all,

it has been very quit from my side since i joined this forum but now i will post some results of my builds.

They are a few years old now the Phantoms have got some weapons by now but they are not on these pics yet, if i get some time i will try to make some more recent pics...)

(this is my first try out to get some pics on here anyway so i will be already happy when it works):

all 1:48 scale Hasegawa models.

Anyway enjoy what you see or/and burn me down to the ground... :crying:

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01369.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

KURNASS2000

or just Martin

Very very nice... none have props though? :hmmm: Some should definitely have props.... definitely :lol:

A phantom with props? thats crazy talk. :tease:

Very very nice models Martin, Isreal Camo looks so good. (PS how do you spell Isreal/y/ie/ey/e?????)

Hi guys,

Thanks for the comments,

- Props? :mental: but ok, i might have some of that as well, will take a look (btw can rotors also go as props? i mean they do the same thing only fitted the wrong way.. :P

- Wayne, It's spelled like this: Israeli camo :winkgrin:

Martin

- Wayne, It's spelled like this: Israeli camo :winkgrin:

Martin

of course it is, now i see it it is obvious. the other day i couldnt remember how to spell 'who', complete mental blank.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments again,

Nobody noticed the bigger wingtanks on the IAF BARAK F-16 so far...? :o

They where competely scratched and decals where selfmade for them!? :confused:

And the full resin Python 4 missiles (from eagle designs)

Also used a lot of simple sticker cut in to shaped pieces and pieces of sprue to simulate raised panels and humps and bumps everywhere.

The F-16 A NETZ has got chaff flare dispensers on the bottom part of the tail and (not visible on the pic) on the belly in between the 2 rear bottomwings?

Right after i finished these models with all the struggling to get them a little bit accurate using the Isradecal F-16 B/D Barak"s book

ISRAcast started to produce updatsets for IAF F-16's including these tanks!!! :crying:

But though i'm still proud of my scratch built parts even now there are updatesets.

btw the Phantoms have got armament now as i said before, the Hammers Sqn one (yellow black/tail) has got 3 Python 3 missiles on the sidewinder rails and the Bat's Sqn one has got the right wingtank replaced by a targeting pod and has got 2 Popeye missiles on the Inner wingpylons and one Python 3 on the left front belly rail fixed to a scratch built IAF design missilelauncher.

Martin