The Happy Birthday thread

Mike

Well folks, it`s my birthday today 53 years old and feeling it.

Also happy birthday to Darkside Cowboy dear chap.

Simon.

Have great day. Mine today too, a year younger than you.

Andy

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm page 28 and it is the 28th; I'm 57 and was born in 57. Spooky! :rolleyes: Not!

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's mine today.

Hoping for a kit or two when I get home tonight if the birthday fairy has been listening.

Ben

Edited by badger
  • Like 1

My turn, 50 today!

No kits expected ( :shrug:) but have had an hour and a half piloting a Cessna 172 over the Rift Valley from the lovely Yvonne!

Christian the Married and exiled to africa, half-centenarian and married to a lovely lady

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Goodness, your Father doesn't look a day over 70, I'll have whatever he's drinking (it's obviously been good for him).

Duncan B

he he he he shure - dad likes whiskey & Beer. Probably think any label slips down. Though Dad has in recent years been forced to cut back on the consumption because trouble with the heart. Otherwise, it's full speed ahead!
Best Regards
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Birthday to the Douglas Dakota! 79 today. Well, 79th anniversary of its first flight.

And as I pointed out here http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234972633-it-was-111-years-ago-today/#entry1825325 it's also the birthday of the aircraft itself. On this day in 1903 the Wright Brothers made the first flight at Kitty Hawk...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am 56 years young today. Although I haven't got any modelling-related items this year, I had a good start to the day. At 0930 this morning I drove my 3-year old Vauxhall Insignia SRi 1.6 Turbo down to Hawick and picked up this beauty - a new Vauxhall Insignia SRi VX-Line 2.0 CDTI Nav, my first ever diesel:

Img_0039_800.jpg

Love the wheels!

Img_0041_800.jpg

Img_0040_800.jpg

You can just make out my old blue Insignia in the background:

Img_0043_800.jpg

It just so happens that it is also my birthday today and my girlfriend is taking me out for a meal. We are going in her car so that I can have a glass or two of wine.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...