Some new decal sheets to come from S&M decals

Selina

On 6/9/2010 at 1:22 PM, Selina said:

normally from the aviation hobby shop if they are in stock. if not just ask what you require and i'll ask Mel if he has some spares, if not i'll see how hard it is to get some printed off. We normally wait until there is a requirement from the aviation hobby shop to to do re-runs as most go very quickly. The aviation megastore also does them too.

I went to the Aviation Hobby Shop before Covid struck us and they had hardly any left from your list, so are those out-of-print being reprinted? 

4 hours ago, AMB said:

I went to the Aviation Hobby Shop before Covid struck us and they had hardly any left from your list, so are those out-of-print being reprinted? 

You do realise you are replying to a ten year old post?

From first hand expierance most S&M decals are out of print, even some showing in stock on thier website are not available. Its either hunting remainder stock at the 'usual' outlets or looking for them secondhand.

Tommo.

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid

5 hours ago, AMB said:

Do not despair. There are still quite a few S&M decals available at the Aviation Megastore in Amsterdam. Their website is a complete pain but at least it is usually up to date.

Use the advanced search and proceed as follows:

Leave the "Search for" field empty 

Under "In category" select "Scale Modelling" from the drop down list 

Put 1/144 into the "Scale" field

Put S&M models (exactly like that) into "Publisher/Brand"

Hit "Find" and you should be taken to a complete list of available S&M products including decals. Anything in red is sold out.

Dave G

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 3:48 PM, Skodadriver said:

Do not despair. There are still quite a few S&M decals available at the Aviation Megastore in Amsterdam. Their website is a complete pain but at least it is usually up to date.

Use the advanced search and proceed as follows:

Leave the "Search for" field empty 

Under "In category" select "Scale Modelling" from the drop down list 

Put 1/144 into the "Scale" field

Put S&M models (exactly like that) into "Publisher/Brand"

Hit "Find" and you should be taken to a complete list of available S&M products including decals. Anything in red is sold out.

Dave G

Thanks Dave but only 4 sheets left in 1/144th and one in 1/72nd there!   Thankfully  I lashed out and bought a number of sheets when Mel started this.,