Oh it's a bit empty in here

Phil @ Flory Models

All right then i'll dive in. Its my first GB, so what are the rules?. I will be building the 1/72 Hasagawa ETPS T2 Jag. I was intending to do a put in on a runway pose, is that allowed?

Edited by speedy

Hold up with the "I'm building a...." until the chaps have put up the welcome message & pinned it to the top... bloody Phil... I'm gonna have to give him a Chinese burn :S

If you look closely you will see my avatar is a promotional pic of the Jaguar Marine... I have a peculiar fascination with the Jag M. It would have been so much better than the Super Etendard but French technopolitics got in the way. Hilariously it was decided that the Jag M was vulnerable over the sea if it lost one engine, although it should have been obvious to all that the Super E was rather more vulnerable as it had only one engine in the first place.

Anyway, I have been meaning to convert the Heller Jag A in 1/48 to the Jag Marine for sometime and have collected quite a stash of reference photos. What better opportunity to get round to actually doing it!

Btw if you want to see some footage of the actual Jag M, go to YouTube and search under "Jaguar Marine" - it is very rare film.

Whoa there guys, form an orderly queue and lets not get too excited!

Have to say they all sound rather good, especially that M Vlamgat. Now that Gary's got the rules up there shouldn't be any confusion about eligibility issues.

Plus, Monday seems a good place to start. So now you can all spend that first day back at work planning how you're going to tackle that fresh and unsullied virgin Jag kit when you get home.

As for me; Revell 72nd GR.1 in winter camo if I can find enough references for the scheme.