Heritage Aviation 1:32 Vulcan

• 1 month later...

Im Sorry to bring this one back up, I was away for the last few weeks of the build and im absolutely gutted i missed it :( I have only just remembered about it and you have done a stunning job :) and thanks for the special mention to :thumbsup:

hazza

That is absolutely brilliant.....modelling at its very best!!! Are you going to use it as a coffee table....if so don`t forget to use coasters so that you don`t leave rings behind on the paintwork!!

Brilliant model...one of the best I`ve seen and I can appreciate just how much scratch building, scribing and sheer bloody hard work went into it!

Cheers

Tony O

Are you going to use it as a coffee table....if so don`t forget to use coasters so that you don`t leave rings behind on the paintwork!!

Make the coasters the same size and colour as the roundels, then they won't spoil the look of the model!

Obi-Jiff :fish:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

not sure if i already commented on this but it is totaly epiiiicccccccccccccc! epic really its so big i cant imagine what a pain it must be to hold parts together while they set, and to try and paint it without problems, id love to have a go at one but do no know were id keep it, id try and hang it from the celling but id be worried about it falling, or i suppose you could turn your garden into a 1/32 scale airfield and build a few more to go with it,

I`m sure I`m not the only one to have been blown away with this super Vulcan......magnificent, awesome...etc...etc,

Well done on a fantastic model,

Cheers

Tony O