Italeri/ Revell 1/48 scale longbow Apache

DAVE V

Hi Guys, just a quick question, does anyone know if either of these two kits are reboxings of the Hasagawa kits, as i know this sometimes happens. As ihave plans fo a future build of an IDF Saraf, and the Has kits are few and far between at the moment.

Many thanks Dave

I believe the revell kit is an old Monogram boxing of the "A" with a "D" sprue added. Italeri's is their own. I dont think anyone has re popped the hase kit. I have one of the Hase kits winging its way from lucky model. £27 delivered :)

Chris

I have the Italeri kit, its their "A" with the conversion bits for a "D". Detail is a little heavy but with the conversion kit from Heritage for the AAC version it should look okay.

Cheap at abut the £15.00 mark.

Cheers

Col'

The Hasegawa (PT-23) 1/48 AH-64D APACHE LONGBOW is in stock at LuckyModel.com, currently priced at GBP34.78 delivered to the UK - if you can wait a week to 10 days for it

I believe this is the best base kit for a good AH64D

Hope this helps

JimmyC

I built both kits, none of them is a rebox. The revell it's the old monogram, the other it's original italeri.

I love the Revell kit, it's cheap, it has great detail and it's very accurate, it's not a shake and bake kit at all but the results are quite good, on the other hand the Italeri kit it's not well detailed has a horrible fit (even worse that the Monogram kit), basically a pain in the neck. Once I tried to make a back to back build and got tired of the italeri and only finished the Revell one.

Here you have some pics. The lighter gray its the Italeri's effort for the Apache D version

th_8x6-IMG_5401.jpg th_8x6-IMG_5396.jpg th_8x6-IMG_5400.jpg

th_8x6-IMG_5392.jpg th_8x6-IMG_5384.jpg th_8x6-IMG_5371.jpg

sorry for the Messi english

Hi Guys, just a quick question, does anyone know if either of these two kits are reboxings of the Hasagawa kits, as i know this sometimes happens. As ihave plans fo a future build of an IDF Saraf, and the Has kits are few and far between at the moment.

Many thanks Dave

Dave,

I have the Revell D if you want to see at Club.

Cheers

Sean