*1/32 Rolls-Royce Phantom "Black Diamond"

IoanRam

That's my build. Back from 1982 , Matchbox's classique range number PK-452.

dilosi.jpg

Construction has started with minor fitting problems.

1start.jpg

According to Matchbox, this RR was painted in a 2-colours livery -> gloss black and semi-gloss wine red. Having not found yet any reference pictures of this particular car, i am a bit confused about Matchbox's definition of "wine red". Could have been that colour similar to H43 from Gunze? Or to the much darker red wine used by British railways ?. Does anybody have a clue ?

Edited by Deon

Box art is the reason i went for gunze's H43. On the other hand, if i had to rely on box art, i should had the wings painted in blue !!

Is that why you don't enter the 'conversations' about interpreting colour photographs!!!?

• 3 weeks later...

After a long and forced absence , finally this weekend i was able to stay home and work on my model. Passengers cabin is ready, engine deparment is next. Hopefully, the model wil be finished by July the 4th.

p6090220.jpgp6270291.jpgp6270292.jpgp6270294.jpg

Although the GB has ended, i am still working on my model. I would like to present it when finished, hopefully by the end of week. Shall i continue posting in this section or shall i ask from moderator to move my thread to vehicle's WIP section ??