Fujimi Ferrari F190 French GP

I got alot done today, stil a bit left. its 11:11pm as I write this, I should be able to wrap it up by midnight local time (GMT-4:00)

edit: Nevermind, I thought this had to be done by the end of June. I should have plenty of time left then. :doh::stupid:

Edited by Charlie Cheetah

Looking fine, the body fit looks better than the Tamiya kit.

Thanks

The side panels on the nose and sidepods fit great. However, I cant get the upper body to fit properly on the lower part. I havent seperated the upper nose from the rest of the upper body work, I wonder if that would relieve enough tension to allow the rear part to sit properly. Another problem that came up in the closing stages is that the wheels would not stay on the hubs at all. There is kind of a tab and slot around the centre spindle that the wheel goes onto, making sure I put the wheels on correctly, they still wouldnt stay on. Being hesitant to glue the wheels on, I decided to attach them using Gator Glue so If I wnted to I would be able to remove the wheels. Im letting it sit for a while while the glue sets up, hopefully it will do the trick. Worse case scenario, I se up a maintennance scene and put the car on jack stands with the engine cover and wheels removed.