This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Julien

*1/72 nd Skyknight

Well I am going to build my Skyknight, will be built as an EF-10B from VMCJ-2 circ 1968 using the new Wolfpack decals sheet

Sht31ARC.jpg

Julien

Look forward to seeing that Julien, Skynight's a lovely looking aircraft, shame we dont see more of them :)

Started on this one, looks like its going to be a bit of a filler king!

Julien

I did have a look at the interior some years ago, I realised that there was a whole heap of work to do so ive left it till some references turn up, filler king and scratch build queen I think :)

I did have a look at the interior some years ago, I realised that there was a whole heap of work to do so ive left it till some references turn up, filler king and scratch build queen I think :)

As I have managed to totally botch the inside I am now just going to paint over tha canopy!

As you said there is not much there. I noticed when I took my clamps of that the cockpit only seated at one side and is about 2mm lower on the other side so very out of alignment.

bugger!

Julien

Still it can look good as an 'instructional model' or desk ornament :)

Hi julian. I was wondering would you be willing to send me a copy of the instructions for the skyknight as I have recently bought one off of ebay but did not come with the instructions and one of the canopy pieces :(. It would be very much apreciated.

Jim