1/32 WNw Albatros Dv

Repainted

Hi

Here´s pics from the next one, yet another Albatros. Hopefully I don´t have to paint this one in wood again(But thats why I started up the first one from Roden for :analintruder:

Yet another Wnw and I must say that this taste´s more and more off Hasegawabuild than the kind off modelling I´m use to. Have not desided if I´m happy or angry, everthing seams to fit just fine :speak_cool:

The inside off the fuselage had some tiny zinkmarks so I just sanded them down a bit, hoping they not will be seen in the final stages.

The wood was painted up using Humbrol´s 74 mixed with some white 43 as basecolour. The wood was mixed from Burnt Umber and Yellow Ochre, I did not use the tips from WNW do I already have my own styleLearn the wooden style here

The interior greygreen was mixed from Humbrols 90 and 30. I added just a litle clear varnish to it.

002.jpg

The seat had some sanding to thin the upper edge, then airbrushed with 62 leahter mixed with some black 33. The top off the edge will be highlited with leather 62 and some flesh in it.

003.jpg

The boring engine again, this will be detailed up as usual,how many off these will I have to do???

Pfalz(I did two for this one)

Bild051.jpg

Albie D1

Bild074.jpg

Albie DIII

Bild015.jpg

And this time for the Dv

004.jpg

Last pic for this time is the fueltank,I did this in greygreen. WnW was not sure whjat colous so I just used what I had in the airbrush..

Now my hopes go to Pheon decals and hoping for a stunning greentail scheme to end this one up. Rowan :closedeyes:

FirsttwoJasta5Albatrosse026.jpg

see u

Larsa