Great War GB Competition.

Just a week to go for the end of this GB and soon we'll be voting for the prizes. There were some promises of Prize donations prior to start and I'd be grateful if those individuals would specify how they'd wish to arrange their donations - i.e. whether a specific fringe contest will be voted on for those items.

Many thanks to all participants - hope all that rigging didn't cause any divorces! :analintruder:

Just a week to go for the end of this GB and soon we'll be voting for the prizes. There were some promises of Prize donations prior to start and I'd be grateful if those individuals would specify how they'd wish to arrange their donations - i.e. whether a specific fringe contest will be voted on for those items.

Many thanks to all participants - hope all that rigging didn't cause any divorces! :analintruder:

I thought it was on until the 31st July?????????????????????????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well this time it nearly is the end of the GB, not long to go now so get those builds finished. We have some lovely prizes up for grabs including a choice of decals for the top aircraft build, and a choice of resin for the second place aircraft, courtesy of Rowen Broadbent of Pheon Models.

And there are two lovely pieces of 'Trench Art' donated by Dave (The Velociweller) which although it's not been decided yet might be of more interest to the non aviation modellers.