1:32 Trumpeter Lightning corrections

Hi Pete,

Still sorting that side - and a website.

Answer is probably PayPal initially - but I need to be able to manage inventory levels - I don't want payments coming in for items I don't have ready to go.

Also sorting out packaging at the moment - but it's all coming together - albeit slowly.

Iain

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys...

billybookcase - not yet I'm afraid - will have pricing sorted as I get moulds done and can assess how much resin/time each cast takes. Still on a big learning curve I'm afraid!

Once I get rolling it will get easier for me to add neew items and a lot quicker to price.

Thanks for patience everyone - have another two days available mid this week to fettle patterns.

New site will have catalogue with stock levels and payment via PayPal - think I've almost got that working now!

Iain

I'll be having a full set of you I think Iain, the Lightning deserves to be done big and be done right!

200% right - what he said

Iain - been waiting on this with bated breath so give us all the heads up once the sets are available!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hi John,

There'll be news on my new website as well once we're up and running (click on logo in my sig smile.png ).

Just ordered 5kg of fresh rubber - should be here next week smile.png

Plan now is to release parts as and when I have them ready.

Apologies for delay!

Iain

• Like 1

Just a little something for the weekend John! ;)

Have also found suitable packaging - and the grey pigment paste - progress being made.

Will *try* and post some update images over the weekend too...

Canopy is giving the most grief!

Iain

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Not quiet where I'm sitting at the mo - just nothing to announce just yet - still playing with/learning about casting nuances - and canopy moulding is proving difficult...

Not dead, not dormant, just trying to get to a stage where I have something really tangible to post!

Sorry!!

Iain

• Like 3

Leave the poor man alone - he has a mountain to climb fixing all those problems. :D and some

Indeed he has. But working in a vacuum in also disheartening, regardless of how much you may personally want to finish the project. If I was attempting this, I'd appreciate a little feedback from the masses, to show that I'm not doing it for nowt.

• Like 1

Indeed he has. But working in a vacuum in also disheartening, regardless of how much you may personally want to finish the project. If I was attempting this, I'd appreciate a little feedback from the masses, to show that I'm not doing it for nowt.

True Rob

hope I didn't come across all frumpy - just leg pulling.

Personally I it cant come soon enough as I have 2 Lightnings in the stash both needing the "treatment".

I can imagine hundreds of 1/32 modellers loving the Frightning and waiting for this all to come round.

• Like 2