father n son Seahawks

Hi Josh and I both builts Airfix Sea Hawk stater kits. josh's was for the rescent group build using just the bit n paints from the box. mine using enamels.

josh's

sh06.jpg

sh07.jpg

sh09.jpg

sh10.jpg

I think he's done a great job using a single brush that was way to small for the job with dreadful paints

This ones mine I pleased with it nice little model I had a nightmare with the decals

AWSeahawk03.jpg

AWSeahawk02.jpg

AWSeahawk01.jpg

yes houston he is learning fast todays lesson was why you treat scaples with care.

thanks the links on my other pc will using that one tomorrow and let u have it there is loads of decks and hard standings just download n print out i use matt photo paper

It must be Sea Hawk week here on BM - that's three of us have posted one on RFI in the last couple of days!

I'll tell you what - using only the paints and brush from the starter kit, Josh has done a great job on his. I was in the GB with a Harrier, and I know just how difficult those paints are to use. Looking forward to his build of the B1...

Keep it up,

Dean

Nice Seahawks. Where did you get the deck yours is sitting on?

Thanks mate I found the decks here. They are very american going to have a bash at making them more britsh

Here's the links as your not the only to ask

Carrier Decks

there is also hardstandings

hardstandings and other bits

Some of the hardstandings are very close to whats at south dispersal at RNAS Yeovilton

I find i heavy wieght matt photo paper works best.

Any one has any probs with the site i have downloaded all the 1/72 stuff happy to pass on

Your welcome shar

Guys thanks very much for your nice commments about josh's model i do think that mine pales in comparison next to his when you think i had all the mod cons and he was lumbered with what was in the box

Your lad did a great job, look forward to seeing more of his work with a decent set of paints and brushes.