Moebius MKII Viper NASA-style

well thay ya go barry i think tham decals will do the job and just got the inside dun on her thinkin of doin a lowviz like whats on the MK7 vipers what ya think ppl ???

If you're after some NASA decals, what about THESE.

They're for a 48th TSR.2, but they do them in 72nd as well.

Nice.

I have ordered a set in 1/48. They should be perfect for the 1/32 Viper! Thanks! I never thought to search the Hannants site!

well thay ya go barry i think tham decals will do the job and just got the inside dun on her thinkin of doin a lowviz like whats on the MK7 vipers what ya think ppl ???

Like the blue grey colour? That will probably be nice.

I have never seen a MKII done in MKVII colours.

well am goin for a satin 127 humbrol colour and am goin to keep the red markings for it goin to have a look in my decal box see if i have any usn markins bit of tell art ;) ill have some where up to now i like this kit a lot V nicey made i must say lets just hope Big G is just as good :)

well am goin for a satin 127 humbrol colour and am goin to keep the red markings for it goin to have a look in my decal box see if i have any usn markins bit of tell art ;) ill have some where up to now i like this kit a lot V nicey made i must say lets just hope Big G is just as good :)

I am not familiar with that colour.

Do you have something else painted in it?

And yeah, i hear the G is going to be great. A friend of mine in Germany got an advance copy from Moebius for Spacedays last week.

I will try and get pics.

Groovy.

Look forward to seeing it. :)

same er am all most dun on the one am doin just got some bit's and bob's to do on her so it.s off to the model shop for some more paint

Thanks guys!

I am glad everyone likes it!

My new project is a vacform plane from the Maschinen Krieger universe.

It's been on the bench for a while, but the parts are done and ready to be vacformed.

The folder is here, but here's what the other test cast looks like right now(The lines are just from a sharpie, so you can see the contours properly):

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...