Bomber GB

MCJ, I think we meant floatplanes as the Buccaneer is allowed (I believe?)

RobMac, Tony G and Brian, welcome aboard!

ah ok, ah yes ones with floats, that would make sense (totally slippled my mind anything with floats)

i looked at the academy boxing and it says fighter bomber, so i guess its out of the question...

will take another look at the list, something must interest me (i do have a massive pile of A6's, as well as the tankers and EW ones i could do)

Just realised I have a Mosquito Mk XVI in the stash. I've done the cockpit, but not much else. Do you think I could join?

Yep, just don't do anything else to it! And MCJ, there must be something that floats your boat (sorry for the pun) on that list-perhaps something big and Russian :)

Im going to drop out of this one my earlier build of the b-1b has soured my taste for building another im no longer intrested in building a B2 after reading about the kit of that too and the only other bomber i would build isnt allowed so sorry chaps but im out for this one

Russ

Yep, just don't do anything else to it! And MCJ, there must be something that floats your boat (sorry for the pun) on that list-perhaps something big and Russian :)

alas i cant do anything big or complex, i will be back and forth to Germany that time next year, so needs to be small and simple, the A6 should fit :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

May I join in? I'd be building a Tu-16K-11 (in Egyptian camo) and (time permitting) an Avro Lincoln in Argentine colours.

I've already done the research - I hope that doesn't count as cheating!! ;)

Cheers, E. Mitchell

mrvr6, the Vulcans will be eligible as long as no more work done to them. The B-1is also fine, but the Valkyrie is a no go I'm afraid-no prototypes allowed. And EduardoM, they are fine, just don't work on the kit itself! :D

mrvr6, the Vulcans will be eligible as long as no more work done to them. The B-1is also fine, but the Valkyrie is a no go I'm afraid-no prototypes allowed. And EduardoM, they are fine, just don't work on the kit itself! :D

hairy muff put me down for them 4 then please :)

Edited by mrvr6

• 1 month later...
Sorry to be a pain, but my plans have changed (just given the B-24 away!).

So, I am now planning a Lancaster and a Tornado (both 617 Sqd) in 1/144.

Brian

Right, list updated, but I'm going to confer with Cliff about the Tornado. I'll get back to you as soon as I know :)

Can I play too ???

In my stash I have a 1:48 Italeri/Ertl Boston/A-20C. I'd build it in the RAF day-bomber scheme that comes in the box, in fact with the exception of some generic seatbelts, it would be a completely OoB build. Love the lines of the Boston - and the old Roy Cross artwork for the S3 Airfix kit is one of my all time favourite box-arts'....

Over to you.

Ian

im in ive got

2 1/72 b1s (1 revell 1 airfix)

1/48 b1b revell

would a victor tanker be eligable?

mrvr6, 'Fraid not-that fires fuel, not bombs. If you can get a bomber conversion, then yes. Ian and Mark, cool, I'll update the list :D

Can I be put down for this please too?

My kit is to be decided, but I'm strongly considering a German bomber of some description. Possibly 1/48 Ju88, Do217 or He111...

I will confirm in due time though... As soon as I have gone through my Stash list and worked it out.

• 4 weeks later...