Bomber GB

I'd like to join in with Trumpters 1/72 tu-16k-10 badger c

David

Welcome to the GB David! Is that definately a bomber and not a tanker variant?

Edited by F111Fan

As far as I can tell yes,

I borrow this from Wikipedia: Badger C (Tu-16K-10) - Another Naval Aviation variant, units of this version carried a single AS-2 Kipper/K-10S anti-ship missile. 216 built in 1958-1963. It differed from other variants having a radar in a nose.

Which i hope still qualifies?

David

There is another 2 aeroplane's missing what about the Armstrong Whitworth whitley or is that not a bomber and the Stuka. So it should not be about how many engines it has as it was designed to bomb so it is a bomber I thank you. Thanks Glen.

Ps if it Drops bombs it's a Bomber.

Edited by red glen

And what about the Strike Eagle, A-37, A-4 Skyhawk, A-6 Intruder, Thundercheif, Thunderjet, ThunderStreak.

Thanks Glen.

Ok, I never said this was about engines-I stated in the orginal idea that there would be no seabourne, fighter-bomber or dive bomber types. So that's the Stuka out of the equation. However, the Whitley seems like a bomber to me. List updated.

... and the Stuka. So it should not be about how many engines it has as it was designed to bomb so it is a bomber I thank you. Thanks Glen.

But so were the ones Daz already mentioned & have been ruled out by being single engined. I think..... :hmmm::shrug:

I may join in with a Tamiya 1/48 bomber Mossie. But I'll wait & see how I get on with all the other GB's I've signed up for first!

Keef

Edit - sorry Tom your post beat mine! So that explains it!

Edited by keefr22

No, I mean everyone! I don't want to start a brawl, but when I came up with this it was the Heavy Bomber GB, but then I changed it to Bomber Gb and got more support. I was thinking along the lines of level bombers you see.

Ok then sorry, but why is the Fairey Battle in then? That has a single engine, or is that included coz the Belgian's used it?

I'm sorry to say that I feel somewhat upset by this remark.

I didn't make the list.

You make it sound that because I'm Belgian,I can bend the rules when it suits me to build a Belgian subject.

The Battle is in the list because it was designed from the start as a bomber.

Edited by Erwin

F111fan, the B52 is ready to rock, and i may have a second build under wraps in stealth mode aswell, but you wont see it as its stealth

so a B2 then matey :speak_cool:

so a B2 then matey :speak_cool:

NO!!!!!

hah haa

i told you its secret!!! ill let you in to a sercret i have found a kit of a another new stealth bomber begins with a A (although it may not be acurate as we dont know what it looks like yet)

NO!!!!!

hah haa

i told you its secret!!! ill let you in to a sercret i have found a kit of a another new stealth bomber begins with a A (although it may not be acurate as we dont know what it looks like yet)

Oh hello.... I'm VERY intruiged now! Hmmm........ Is it definately in service and not a prototype?

Edited by F111Fan

Oh hello.... I'm VERY intruiged now! Hmmm........ Is it definately in service and not a prototype?

ok is not quite in service, or it may be who knows its secret, its actually for the what if build as a back up but mr A**** is a bomber!