What's flying over your house?

itsafokker

What sounded like a pair, but possibly one Hawk(s) arriving at Dunsfold just over flew my place of work at a high rate of knots and noise!!!!

Sunday 3rd August; the B-17 Flying Fortress G-BDEF flew low and slow over my house heading SW at about 5.20 pm and then back again heading NE (back to Duxford?) at around 6.00 pm.

Edited by elderly

We had a BBMF Spitfire and the Lancaster take off from Bournemouth airport then fly over my Dad's house this afternoon. Just love the sound of the Merlins.

Wow, everyone's lucky getting all this cool stuff, all I've got at the moment is the unmistakable whine of Airbus A320 family engines as an A319 flying the LHR-LBA. Gets established on the Leeds approach.

Not exactly interesting is it :(

Th Bo B flight over my place this afternoon on their way to Shoreham!! Right ove my house the Lanc and a Mk9 Spit. Another Spit was cavorting slightly south of the other pair and joined the formation!! Lovely... but would have made my day even more if VR-A was among them (even though I did see her at Dunsfold last weekend).