What's flying over your house?

itsafokker

What's flying over my house.... Anything coming into 27L/27R at Heathrow flying a STAR from Biggin! In fact just as I write this I can hear a Royal Air Maroc 737-800 from Casablanca. Followed by a Croatia Airlines A319 from Zagreb.

Flash up www.flightradar24.com and zoom in on south east London. I'm a bit to the left and down of the "B" in Bromley.

Edited by Pielstick

Flash up www.flightradar24.com and zoom in on south east London. I'm a bit to the left and down of the "B" in Bromley.

Do you feed FR24?

I'm:

T-EGBJ7

If you ever look towards South Worcestershire.

Rick.

A Merlin HC3 over East Lothian, not often seen over these parts and seemed to be doing some pretty spirited flying, dropped from a couple of thousand feet to low level at rapid rate. As I type this it's just gone back on a reciprocal heading (south west towards Dumfries & Galloway) at medium altitude.

Had an eclipse this morning as a Hercules flew straight over the house. It was low enough to block the view from a velux window.

Not often we see a Herc in this part of West Sussex.

• 2 weeks later...

Chinook heading North from Fareham a couple of hours ago. Strangely unsettling seeing Crab-air out at the weekends and when its raining ;) . It must be bad somewhere :fool:

Watch your local news - Crab Air lifting Pongo's over to the Smile of Wight for flood defences - probably too much to lift and required too quickly for Pugwash Air to lift in one go! :wicked:

Edited by Wez
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shorts Skyvan heading north towards Barnsley. I had realised there were any still flying. Great to see one.

We sometimes get one 'buzzing' around us down here near RAF Brize Norton. I have a feeling that it is still being used for parachuting somewhere around the Cotswolds.

There was also the BIG Antonov in Brize this morning but I seemed to have missed it leave later in the day. Anyone have news about this one? Makes the Tristars and C-17s look minute.......

Hutch

Earlier tho evening the Beluga - not seen it this close to Neston before.

Tonight with a perfectly clear sky a meteorite. Extremely quick and only visible for a blink of an eye.

Magical.

Trevor

Forgot to post this, but a few days ago I was outside my work office and a Tornado went overhead heading south and it was loaded for bear. It was going single ship as well so it does make me wonder where it was going.

Rick