Smarter Montage under contruction...

Sorry Stoo.

I was giving myself a rest from this today as the juggling of the pointers and images gave me a sore head yesterday. This montage points to the gallery wherever possible. I've added MS664's as well.

Could someone tell me where the Whirlwind with the black background came from at the top of the last montage block? I know I got it from this GB but I just can't find it again.

My vote goes to Plastic Bonsai for all the hard work he has put in to this group build.

Michael

good point...well done & thank you PB for all the time & commitment in making this a fun GB experience!!

My vote goes to Plastic Bonsai for all the hard work he has put in to this group build.

Michael

so does mine

Thanks Guys

The hard part was the smart montage but that was self-inflicted. I'm happy to help. I thought it was about time I put something in as a pay back for the vicariorous pleasure of seeing other people's work on this site....and I got my modelling mojo back. I think building for a GB just gives me enough push to finish.

Sorry Stoo.

Could someone tell me where the Whirlwind with the black background came from at the top of the last montage block? I know I got it from this GB but I just can't find it again.

That'd be mine :)