Italeri 1:48 F-16C

Good job Mish :thumbsup:

This is what I meant yesterday about decals lifting, anyone seen this before?
Well yes, but it was a long time ago. If memory serves, it happened when applying the decals to a matt surface. Edited by hatchet

Good job Mish :thumbsup:

Well yes, but it was a long time ago. If memory serves, it happened when applying the decals to a matt surface.

That'll be it then Martin, thanks.

Thought you might like the markings, if memory serves me right they're one of your favourites.

Edited by Mish

That'll be it then Martin, thanks.

Thought you might like the markings, if memory serves me right they're one of your favourites.

Indeed! Pretty much anything with the Shield of David goes for me, even Spits and -109s :D

• 1 month later...

Nice build Mish, cleanly finished, however, I do agree with Habu12. The IAF colours are Sky, Buff & Vietnam Tan for the upper surfaces. I only know this as I am currently battling with a F-16D Barak in 32nd Scale and had the same issues with paints. There are a good few references on the Isradecals website which show these colours.

Anyway I don't want that comment to be detrimental in any way, shape or form, it was just to point out for info for you in the future.

great finish on this - love the "jet in camo" look... Tempted on the F/A-18 in the stash to go with 3-colour aggressor camo from VFA-127... not sure if I am up to it so may go with "boring" grey when I finally get round to doing it - perhaps something with camo before that to practice (Hellcat will have 3-colour naval scheme so that will allow me some practice with masking etc....)

EDIT - of course Aggressor scheme is 2-colour ....

Edited by robw_uk