Soviet/Foreign Service GB

oohhh thanks for that - I havent started researching things yet - will probably try Alclad. Have a Japanese Fuji T-1 to try NMF on... at some point I will visit tips & tricks to read up on this subject

actually... would an NMFSoviet aircraft used by the Indonesian airforce have the same finish?

ok...... I'm in... with probably a MiG 21 PFM in either DDR or NVAF

Regards Simon

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooo

no one wants to see a DDR plane, so do something else ;-)

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooo

no one wants to see a DDR plane, so do something else ;-)

Just for that.... I might do an AN-2 in DDR markings ! :P

Regards Simon

actually... would an NMFSoviet aircraft used by the Indonesian airforce have the same finish?

Some pictures seem to show a farly dull finish, consistent with painted aluminium. However if you look at the pictures in these pages there seems to be some more variation in panel reflectivity:

http://www.indoflyer.net/forum/tm.asp?m=336201

http://irwan.net/sisa-sisa-kedigdayaan-tni-au-auri/

Just for that.... I might do an AN-2 in DDR markings ! :P

Regards Simon

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

lol

im doing that too, from the real one i saw at Cottbus

ok...... I'm in... with probably a MiG 21 PFM in either DDR or NVAF

Regards Simon

I don't know yet the subject, but i'm in!!

ciao

Ale

Nice one guys, Its not long now..only 5 months, it'll be here before you know it!

A small announcement from myself. I am a co-host of this GB, and proud to be. However, I may not get build finished due to the fact that this GB just happens to have cropped up right in the middle of my exam season :mg::angrysoapbox.sml: So I'll do my best :)

Tom, you could do the first 25% ahead of the Gb to prepare? - Clean up some parts, paint some details etc, get the stores, u/c, seats and i/p ready - just an idea :)

I've got to get the kit first :banghead: But great idea :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ive got the Bilek / Italeri kit and the decals come with a camo example of the NVA-LSK........thats the one I may do if the 'Fishbed' doesn't get started.

Regards Simon

i have one planned too, i got the trumpy AN2 in 72nd.

Oooh goody !.......another DDR a/c........lets keep em coming ! :speak_cool:

i am also doing a Revell 72nd Mi 8 in DDR :-) although im pretty exited, i might have to do this before the GB

theres a good chance will be back in Germany for a couple of months at the end, but will at least have a couple to show!

I did pick up the 35th scale NVA soldiers, and the soviet 70/80s tank crew and i think they will be close enough for my DDR missle launcher and i have a BDRM too, but need to check if its suitiable for DDR version