airfix Lusty on Amazon

marky sparky

Yep. Danny Glover as Frank Camparelli, third generation Mafia.

Can hardly contain my excitement until Lusty arrives. Does anyone know if the Channel 5 documentary about her is available on DVD?

Obi-Jiff :fish:

its on five on demand, also the second series with bulwalk is on there, you have to go to the archive section to get the firt series (lusty) i opend a thread last night to put reference photos in

my tracking from amazon, now states 'left scunthorpe - on route to be delivered 0643hrs'

can you tell how excited im getting and ive never made a ship in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just been looking on WEM and fround the etch sets, one for the airgroup the other for the ship

http://www.whiteensignmodels.com/acatalog/British_Ships.html

may get the airgroup one but, the ship one is a bit steep for me, im sure its good value but i cant justify spending nearly £50 for the etch when the kit only cost £18

just been looking on WEM and fround the etch sets, one for the airgroup the other for the ship

http://www.whiteensignmodels.com/acatalog/British_Ships.html

may get the airgroup one but, the ship one is a bit steep for me, im sure its good value but i cant justify spending nearly £50 for the etch when the kit only cost £18

yeah but if youd paid full price for the kit, the PE is effectively only costing 8 quid ;)

Bu**er

It's been spotted - just received this:

Dear Customer

We are writing to inform you that the price for the item 'Airfix A50059 1:350 Scale Royal Navy HMS Illustrious Gift Set Warship Gift Set inc Paints Glue and Brushes ' - ASIN: B0021L9C28 was displayed incorrectly at the time you placed the above referenced order.

Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur. In our Pricing and Availability Policy (see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/d...nodeId=1040614), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we contact the customer before dispatching.

All affected orders have now been cancelled. If you still wish to purchase this item, please place a new order online as from tomorrow, which will be charged at the correct price, when we dispatch it to you.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error, and rest assured that we will continue to make every effort to maintain the accuracy of all prices on our site. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Warmest regards, Customer Service Department Amazon.co.uk Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Oh well :(

Iain

I had put one in my Amazon shopping cart waiting for payday next week, I just logged to Amazon and sure enough the item is no longer available.

Looks like they picked up the error after the first batch of shipments.

Bu**er

It's been spotted - just received this:

Dear Customer

We are writing to inform you that the price for the item 'Airfix A50059 1:350 Scale Royal Navy HMS Illustrious Gift Set Warship Gift Set inc Paints Glue and Brushes ' - ASIN: B0021L9C28 was displayed incorrectly at the time you placed the above referenced order.

Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur. In our Pricing and Availability Policy (see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/d...nodeId=1040614), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we contact the customer before dispatching.

All affected orders have now been cancelled. If you still wish to purchase this item, please place a new order online as from tomorrow, which will be charged at the correct price, when we dispatch it to you.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error, and rest assured that we will continue to make every effort to maintain the accuracy of all prices on our site. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Warmest regards, Customer Service Department Amazon.co.uk Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Oh well :(

Iain

Just had it as well! Wonder what the score is as they did offer it for sale at that price and some have received it, trading standards perhaps?

Was to good to be true- got the same email...

Dear Customer

We are writing to inform you that the price for the item

'Airfix A50059 1:350 Scale Royal Navy HMS Illustrious Gift Set Warship Gift Set inc Paints Glue and Brushes ' - ASIN: B0021L9C28

was displayed incorrectly at the time you placed the above referenced order.

Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur.

In our Pricing and Availability Policy (see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/d...nodeId=1040614), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we contact the customer before dispatching.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error, and rest assured that we will continue to make every effort to maintain the accuracy of all prices on our site.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Department

Amazon.co.uk

oh god!!!!

mines not arrived yet, right im off to check if ive been charged!

ok, ive not been charged yet (or its not showing up on my internet accout) i havent had the email and amazon tracking still say its on the way to me, so i may have got away with it, and windy got his so i may be one of the lucky few, sorry Ian

Dear Customer

We are writing to inform you that the price for the item

'Airfix A50059 1:350 Scale Royal Navy HMS Illustrious Gift Set Warship Gift Set inc Paints Glue and Brushes ' - ASIN: B0021L9C28

was displayed incorrectly at the time you placed the above referenced order.

Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur.

In our Pricing and Availability Policy (see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/d...nodeId=1040614), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we contact the customer before dispatching.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error, and rest assured that we will continue to make every effort to maintain the accuracy of all prices on our site.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Department

Amazon.co.uk

damnit :undecided:

Bum my order has been cancelled too.....it was worth the try but shan't buy one at the full price....is it worth emailing amazon stating that some orders have been honoured and that a gesture of goodwill may be appropriate????

Bum my order has been cancelled too.....it was worth the try but shan't buy one at the full price....is it worth emailing amazon stating that some orders have been honoured and that a gesture of goodwill may be appropriate????

Nope, not worth it. Pricing mistakes are common on internet vendor sites - if you are lucky it will ship before they notice the mistake, otherwise they are not duty bound to honour the transaction and will cancel your order.

Got mine today. Looks like a nice kit which comes with paint (i'll give these a miss), two paint brushes and a pot of glue (just like Revells contacta in the plastic needle pots).

There's also a really nice booklet all about life on board Lusty which is a nice and welcomed addition.

Sorry some guys missed out, it was just luck really, though I doubt I would have bought it for the full asking price though.

Now, what about some 1/32 trumpy aircraft kits for a tenner Mr Amazon!!

And Amazon said...........

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk.

We regret that the pricing error occurred and we are sorry that you are disappointed with our decision to cancel your order for "Airfix A50059 1:350 Scale Royal Navy HMS Illustrious Gift Set Warship Gift Set inc Paints Glue and Brushes".

We do genuinely regret having made this mistake and apologise again for the inconvenience you have experienced.

In our Pricing and Availability Policy ( see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/d...nodeId=1040614), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel the order and notify you of that cancellation.

Despite our best efforts, due to the extensive nature of our catalogue, pricing errors can occasionally occur. We endeavour to provide our customers with the best possible customer experience and we realise that on this occasion, as a result of a pricing error, we have not met that standard.

Though a discounted price is obviously a very important factor in any purchasing decision, the best reason to buy from Amazon.co.uk is the quality of customer service we provide.

If you still wish to purchase this item, please place a new order online which will be charged at the correct price.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error, and rest assured that we will continue to make every effort to maintain the accuracy of all prices on our site.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

:(