airfix Lusty on Amazon

marky sparky

I hope so but you don't need Prime to get the free delivery, just go for the Super Saver Delivery. It adds a day or two but after a wait of 2 weeks, that's bearable. I got my order in on Monday and I've yet to get a cancellation notice.....

Keeping my fingers well and truly crossed.

Edited by Happy Martian

hovis,

There's nothing on the item page to say it can't be shipped. To show my ignorance (and that I failed Gerography), is Belfast Northern or Republic of Ireland ? As the Super Saver info says for Eire:

How do I get FREE Super Saver Delivery?

1. Place over £25 of eligible items in your Shopping Basket.

so you'd need to add a couple of items to get the price up. The limit on UK is £5 in your basket.

Otherwise, I'd check your shipping address is correct in your profile.

Hope this helps,

Andy

It's in Northern Ireland silly :) hence UK... I've tried it with my old address in England and it's working fine, it just must not like any of my NI addys :(

In that case, anybody fancy letting me get it sent to their place and posting it on to me, which of course I will reimburse...? Please? :whistle:

I WANNA GET IT! But I just know that Mum will say no.... :crying:

I'm sure if you appeal to her better side, and tell her all the guys at BM are in favour of you getting it, she'll relent. :)

sorry to ask as dont do ships ! ... but ordered mine too

is the lusty .. that much different from the ark ????

Not now, as both have had the latest refit upgrades so, apart from internals they appear the same. Except one is R06 and the other R07

Not now, as both have had the latest refit upgrades so, apart from internals they appear the same. Except one is R06 and the other R07

Could you backdate it so it could operate 'Tooms and Buccs? :pray:

Could you backdate it so it could operate 'Tooms and Buccs? :pray:

I'm not a ship expert, but I don't think so :(

This Ark is an Invincible class ship, the last one was scrapped in the late '70s early '80s

Crap. Ah well, nevermind, SHARS and Sea Kings it is...

Don't forget GR-7's if in attack carrier mode or Chinooks and Sea King Mk'4s for assualt role oh! Merlins for ASW and Sea King Mk7's for AEW or whatever it's called now.