This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Ley

Skoda D.1 and Dewoitine D.21

I'm looking for drawings of these two types, any scale, or even the KP camo drawing/instructions.

I can help with the KP instructions for the D.1. They include some nice three-view plans.

I'll drop you a PM later.

Cliff

I can help with the KP instructions for the D.1. They include some nice three-view plans.

I'll drop you a PM later.

Cliff

Cliff, my email to you keeps coming up as an error. My email is cldkrau@yahoo.com.au. Thanks for the help.

At least two quite exhaustive D.1/D.21 profiles were published in Czech magazines. One in Letectvi+Kosmonautika 8/1992 - 10/1992. The other one in HPM 8/2002 - 9/2002.

I sold all my L+Ks one year ago, but I am almost sure there were scale plans accompanying the profile, usually in the last part. I have the HPM profile here, there are excellent 1/72 plans. I suppose I can email them to you. Just let me know.

Patrik

On 06/04/2010 at 06:58, Ley said:

I'm looking for drawings of these two types, any scale, or even the KP camo drawing/instructions.

Hi there Ley. I need plans for D.21. Do you still have them?

Hi, found the scanned plans still on my laptop. Send me a PM with your email address. The plans are for Skoda D.1.

Patrik

Edited by Patrik