Chris J's Gnat problem

To be honest, it is actually a left over from when I was 12!! Basically, the story goes that my grandparents were fed up with me destroying their tables everytime I went around there, so they gave me this tray. And since then, it's been a standard part of my modelling desk!

As for the actual origins of it - I have seen 2 more of different sizes lying around my grandparents house. So it's possible!!!

• 2 years later...

looking good there buddy.are you aware that airfix are releasing this again next year [sorry dont know if its the "old" kit or the "new" 1] with the decals for the yellowjacks in a starter set,reckon it would go nice on the shelf next to your reds gnat [and they are also doing a vampire t.11 starter set in 1/72 as well]

looking good there buddy.are you aware that airfix are releasing this again next year [sorry dont know if its the "old" kit or the "new" 1] with the decals for the yellowjacks in a starter set,reckon it would go nice on the shelf next to your reds gnat [and they are also doing a vampire t.11 starter set in 1/72 as well]

The Yellowjacks will be the new Gnat plastic which came out in 2012