List of Participants

Hi all

I used to do airfix kits when I was younger and I've been considering getting back into modelling for a while now and seeing this group build has made me take the plunge! I went out this morning and came back with the AW Seahawk. Wings and Tailplane have been put together!

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

A friend told me the RAF stuck a group of bods on a Welsh mountain for a week and they whizzed all sorts of colour schemes past them and they had to vote for the most visible scheme. They decided to vote for black because it was the sexiest.quote]

Definitely the sexiest scheme, and just because i'm having such a good time with these kits, i'm going to try my hardest to do another, the AW Seahawk this time

Antony

That's the spirit!

We are running to the 1st of May so we have two weekends to go. With Paul's permission I'm going to be e-mailing the few who declared an interest but have yet to start or have stalled to see if I can chivvie a few up to finishing ahead of Mike;)!

Edited by Plastic Bonsai

Guys!

We have over half the models now finished and few more nearly there (c'mon Paul you can make it!).

There have been some splendid builds done despite the limitations and nearly all have said they have enjoyed it/ had fun/ got their Mojo back so for that alone it has been worthwhile.

This GB finished 23:59:59 May 1sr. The Poll will open straight after.

If anyone feels like diving in with a last quick build - feel free and have fun!

Edited by Plastic Bonsai

mine could say "started"...sub assemblies...." etc etc...

hopefully done by the deadline and pics will be up....

almost done - pics and report up either tomorrow if I get time or Monday...I love that photo montage :)