My First tank

simmo

Hi My name is martin

I posted a thread asking for colour schemes for a 1/35 Challenger 2 from Tamiya operating in Iraq

Thanks for the help from those who replied

Hopefully below is the finished project.The antanae are not as straight as I would like and the pic quality is

not as good as I would like but it was taken with my mobile phone a Nokia N73

Any all comments are welcome I am normally a plane freak but tried out AFV's to test my skills

in a different direction. Ihave brought a Tiger(p) and a Cromwell to see if I like AFV's as much as Planes

Here the pics below?

Tk5.jpg

Tk4.jpg

Tk3.jpg

Tk2.jpg

Tk1.jpg

Guest snipersmudge

Hi Martin, a very impressive start for your first bit of armour, can't go wrong with a chally!!. for aerials i use electric guitar G string, cut to size and then painted it has the advantage of being springy

great model

pete :speak_cool:

Very nice indeed Simmo, this from someone who has started to stray over to the other side!

I got to say it tho', that Chally is a bit of a BUF, not as pretty as a Cheiftain or Centurion IMHO!

Rich

Hi Martin, a very impressive start for your first bit of armour, can't go wrong with a chally!!. for aerials i use electric guitar G string, cut to size and then painted it has the advantage of being springy

great model

pete :speak_cool:

I hope the other half's name aint guitar .. makes me wonder :analintruder:

Must say not a lover of modern armour . but i do like that model .. great work