Vietnam Wars GB

I'm interested in this one too.

As for kits, I have a Hasegawa 1:72 F-4C/D Phantom II ‘Vietnam’ and a 1:72 Hobby Boss Sea Knight.

Deacon

I will definately doing

A model Aardvark from Linebacker II, December 1972

A-7E Corsair II, VA-195\s CAG bird flying from the USS Kitty Hawk during Linebacker I/II, May 1972.

Quite possibly a MiG Killing Phantom, probably Silver Kite 211 from USS Constellation, not sure about this one yet, defo for Vark and Corsair though

Joel

I would be interested in doing a Viet Nam subject...have to think about what is in the stash that would be appropriate...

Cheers,

ggc

• 1 month later...

Ohh Another Reason to build a phantom. Better speak to Gundy! (he'll know what I am about!)

Count me in, I'll do a SEA F-4

Dave

• 3 months later...

Is this one suitable for the GB ? The boxart looks Vietnam to me.

It istructions give no detail on the unit,year,area,etc of the Cobra in the boxart.

cobra.jpg

Edited by Erwin

Excellent was hoping there was a Nam GB dont know what i will build yet but i definately want to enter

Russ

Is this one suitable for the GB ? The boxart looks Vietnam to me.

It istructions give no detail on the unit,year,area,etc of the Cobra in the boxart.

cobra.jpg

Erwin, have a look at Wings Pallette for a bit of info. It was flown by Hugh Mills in the Nam, and is the chopper featured on the front of Squadron/Signal's 'Gunslingers in Action,' a book well worth picking up if you intend to do this machine (or Hugh's famous Loach, 'Miss Clawd IV').

I've got a few suitable kits in the stash, but I don't want to commit myself to a GB at the moment, as my modelling mojo has gone AWOL.

Obi-Jiff :fish:

sorry where would that be?

in the future group builds theres a thread with loads on for this and other ones

Russ