Phantom II F-4 Group Build

Hi All,

Although the kit has not turned up yet you can put me down for a 1/32 F4j(UK) in 74 sqn guise. With some Aires pits, Flightpath exhauts and nosecone too! Oh and possibly a divorce when the wife finds out how big it is! (The kit i mean!) :analintruder:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

Please can I join in this one, I have a Fujimi Royal Navy bird in the stash. Please could someone send me a link to the Royal Navy Phantom banner as I have tried cpying but with no joy.

Many thanks

All the best

Chris

Edited by bigbadbadge

please add me i dont know which il be doing yet only that it will be in 1/48

Russ

Yep I'll play too: I'll build two models, one will definitely be 1:48 Hasegawa RF-4C with Eduard Zoom set, Aires nozzles. resin seats (as yet undecided), and Microscale decals. The other could be either a 1:72 Hasegawa F-4B or a J - USN, not certain which markings if I do the 'B', if I do the 'J', then it will wear VF-102 'Diamondbacks' colours.

But, I've got a 1:48 Hasegawa RF-4E in the stash and a set of Airdoc decals for early West German RF's in the old 'Norm 76' (Splinter) scheme..... Hmmmm two RF's :undecided:

Ian

Edited by Ian

If it's not too late count me in for this group-build. Planning on two 1/48 F-4s, but realistically only one will probably get finished. The first will be an F-4F in Norm 72, but with the Norm 81 grey tail. The second will be a 52 TFW, Spangdahlem based F-4G in SEA wrap around scheme (with sharkmouth).

Andrew

Edited by TEZ

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All

I was wondering if anyone could assist me, I am trying to get one of the GB Banners for this build (the Royal Navy one) but am a bit of an idiot really and cannot copy one onto my signiature/profile, could anyone explain how I can copy one. The Bucc one was sent to me that's why it's on there, I really am a bit thick when it comes to computers.

Many thanks in advance

Chris

Edited by bigbadbadge

Hello Gang,

Firstly, Chris, PM sent :thumbsup2:

Secondly, welcome to all those who have recently signed up for this GB from me & Steve :yahoo:

Thirdly, the list has now been updated :thumbsup2:

Bexy

1. BexWH773

2. KSPRISS

3. Mish

4. Mentalguru

5. Daz Greenwood

6. Windy

7. Doug Rogers

8. Stever219

9. Periklis Sale

10.Coneheadff

11.Rampage55

12.Deon

13.John Laidlaw

14.SHAR2

15.Le Vander

16.F111Fan

17.MarkMarples

18.Masteregg

19.Bandwagon106

20.Antony Robertson

21.Borz666

22.Fisk

23.Keefr22

24.Phreak

25.Scotthldr

26.Davidsm

27.Zero

28.Silverkite211

29.Jens

30.Enzo Matrix

31.MarkSH

32.Col

33.F-32

34.Paul

35.Wild Weasel

36.MadNurseGaz

37.Ale85

38.Deacon

39.Uncle Tadhq

40.Hazza 444

41.Denstore

42.Vandy1

43.XV571

44.Sabre Days

45.llking

46.Hatchet

47.Arnobiz

48.Bigbadbadge

49.RussTnailZ

50.RobMac

51.C.Smith10

52.Ian

53.Tez

Big GB this is going to be great might even crack open the chicken licken for this if temptatiion doesnt get the better of me

Russ

Right just hit the commit button with a 1/32 Tamiya F4C in 171st Fighter Interceptor Squadron Michigan ANG colours. " Never Trust a Smiling cat". Might chuck some Seamless intakes at it. Only problem is the decals are so nice i'm loath to wreck em!

Now then modelling minions, I have 275 odd pictures of RAF and USAF/ Luftwaffe Flan Flingers that have been taken from as early as 1969 through to they're retirement. And I did not realise how many different schemes there were of Phantoms until I went through them the other day.

Anyway, just give me the nod if your interested and I'll upload the lot, providing the Mods are ok with that but it gives us some cracking schemes to do, including a full line up of 54 SQN Phantoms. Now I know someone who will be interested in them ;)

Let me know anyway.

Edited by RobMac