Buccaneer Group Build

Sorry Mark, but I'm definitely out of this one, far too many other projects on the go to give it the time it would need.

Best of luck to all the rest of you Brick builders!

Keef

sorry to hear that mate

Hi Mark,

I'm new here but would like to join in with an 1990s issue Airfix 1/72 S.2B kit that I'll make into a S.50 in South African Air Force hi-vis colours, similar to that shown below.

Cheers,

Justin

47863cc4ac964_large.jpg

Probably biting off more than I can chew having joined the F-4 GB but this would seem a good opportunity to make another Airfix 1/48 Buccaneer. The subject will be XX889 in the grey scheme/12 Squadron (As I saw her at Yeovilton). She will be crewed up and taxiing with wings folded. Markings will come from various sources (Check Six, Modeldecal, Xtradecal, Airdoc (RAFG F-4 stencil sheet)), and of course the kit decal sheet. Cockpit details will come courtesy of the Neomega offering as well as Eduard and FlightPath. She will be 'armed' with CBLS (FlightPath) and an ALQ-101 (FlightPath).

Andrew

Edited by TEZ

Possibly off topic, but Freightdog are releasing a number of resin Buccaneer items at the IPMS Avon show. These include a new accurate nose, and replacement early and late tailplanes amounst other things. These are designed for use on the Airfix 1/72nd S2 kit, and can also compliment the Heritage S1 conversion.

Colin