Only 6 finished entries for the GB?

Deon

Hopefully recruiting normal plastic modellers over to the darkside will work a little like compound interest, gradually as more fine vacform are built, more will jion the dark circle and eventually we will take over the whole world Muwahahaha !

-so what happened to the rest of the builds? :)

Hopefully recruiting normal plastic modellers over to the darkside will work a little like compound interest, gradually as more fine vacform are built, more will jion the dark circle and eventually we will take over the whole world Muwahahaha !

-so what happened to the rest of the builds? :)

Hi Deon,

While I kept an eye on and admired the progress others were making on their vacs, I unfortunately could not get myself working any further on my Boomerang!

Hopefully, I'll be able to make some more progress on it soon, but it will have to be moved to the "in the works" area.

Ted

I wondered that too. I think a lot of them probably just didn't get a round tuit :shrug:

2033758.jpg

Like a lot of people I have to "do it now" or forget, which explains my fast finish of the Seafang... maybe some of the participants just forgot about their kits when something new & shiny came along for them to work on. I guess we'll never know unless people start owning up to what happened. :wicked:

Hopefully, I'll be able to make some more progress on it soon, but it will have to be moved to the "in the works" area.

Is that an official request Ted? :)

I wondered that too. I think a lot of them probably just didn't get a round tuit :shrug:

2033758.jpg

Like a lot of people I have to "do it now" or forget, which explains my fast finish of the Seafang... maybe some of the participants just forgot about their kits when something new & shiny came along for them to work on. I guess we'll never know unless people start owning up to what happened. :wicked:

Is that an official request Ted? :)

There's my problem! I didn't have one of those round TUIT thingies!

Actually, if it wouldn't be a bother, I wouldn't mind if the Boomerang could be moved to the "Works in Progress". I've stolen an engine from a Special Hobbies P-36 and just about finished filing the excess from the cockpit opening so it's about time I get it moving again.

Thanks in advance,

Ted

P.S. Now I just have to remember my Photobucket password information!

Edited by Spazman

Actually, if it wouldn't be a bother, I wouldn't mind if the Boomerang could be moved to the "Works in Progress". I've stolen an engine from a Special Hobbies P-36 and just about finished filing the excess from the cockpit opening so it's about time I get it moving again.

No worries... I'll do it momentarily. :)

P.S. Now I just have to remember my Photobucket password information!

Can't help you there fella ;)

I really wanted to join this one, and it would have been my first vac build too, but I just had too many other projects on the go. I'd love to see this one run again though someday, and I'll definitely try to attempt to think about getting around to getting organised to have a crack at it.

Kev

• 5 weeks later...

My build stalled when I couldn't mould a satisfactory canopy. Three goes and out really, there was also an appropriate propellor being needed too, those I have all turn the wrong way. The model's sat on the mantlepiece behind me looking oh-so-nearly-finished....

Cheers,

Bill.