1:144 Millenium Falcon!

Mike

I've just received the latest newsletter from our chums at Luckymodel, and my eyes were drawn to the 1:144 MF that Finemolds are releasing soon :frantic:

http://www.luckymodel.com/scale.aspx?item_no=FIN%20SW-11

hi-PI000000121895.jpg

I always wanted a 1:72 one, but the price was too much for my meagre means and display would be tricky at my house, so this one's a blessing. I shall be saving up all my milk tokens in anticipation :yahoo:

I'm pleased to see this coming out, because I'm trying to arrange a passage to Alderaan. Just myself, the boy, two droids, and no questions...

Obi-Jiff :fish:

Its a deal, as long as you don't try to push any hokey old religion on me!

Looks like it'll make somewhere between .4 and .6 past lightspeed...

It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs

Piccies of prototype have been posted on HLJ's Winter Wonderfest page for a while. http://www.hlj.com/wonfesw10.html

Paul Harrison

Edited by GreenDragon

• 4 weeks later...

This looks like it's got it where it counts! I've always wanted a YT1600!

• 1 month later...

I'VE GOT ONE! :frantic:

Expect a review in the next 24 hours - courtesy of Hobby Link Japan, who have them in stock here as I type this! :frantic:

First impression is that it's a lovely little kit, and a lot more shelf friendly than the 1:72 kit. The part count is obviously way down on that kit, but the detail is still pretty impressive, even down to a tiny cockpit! ^_^

What sort of price are these little fellas? I've got the old AMT one to do but surely one of these will be much better!

HLJ's page here reckons about £34 and change - plus shipping, of course. The AMT one is impressive in size, but the detail is soft compared to the Finemolds kits - it's a product of its time really. :shrug: This one in 1:144 is so shelf friendly, I might have to slap it together pretty soon :blush: