1:350 Prinz Eugen

Paul Brickles

That looks really good Paul - also your first floaty, isn't it? You'd never know :clap2: Will it be staying in the shop for viewing for a while?

That looks really good Paul - also your first floaty, isn't it? You'd never know :clap2: Will it be staying in the shop for viewing for a while?

Thanks chaps - Mike no sorry its off to its new home tomorrow :analintruder:

Now that's dedication!

Sounds like you enjoyed it?

Still plucking up courage to have a go at the Hood - ships look very complex to model and I'm a bit nervous about starting...

Iain

Now that's dedication!

Sounds like you enjoyed it?

Still plucking up courage to have a go at the Hood - ships look very complex to model and I'm a bit nervous about starting...

Iain

Iain - to be honest I was quite pessimistic on starting this and decided from day one the best way to approach it would be a) get advise from Phil Reeder :D and B) break the build down to

components which were built then painted off the hull and added in sequence - I must admit my biggest concern related to the creating of the sea :huh: whiched turned out ok in the end.

All I can say is go for it and have enough room to build it.

Paul

Really nice model of a beautiful ship! I also like the way you inset the water on the base.

Fraser

All you poor people :crying: who won't get to the shop before it slips to sea, or it's new home :lol: I have seen it in the flesh or plastic or whatever, and it looks even better than the pics.

Nice one Paul :worthy:

faceman