1/32 Scale Revell Eurofighter

Hi,

I have mentioned on here in the past that I am part of the review group for Scale Modelling Now (www.scalemodellingnow.com). Whilst I am not on here to promote the site, I was asked for my first review to review the above mentioned plane; the 1/32nd Scale Revell Eurofighter. The model also includes an Isracast Litening Pod, 1/32 GBU-10's (Tamiya) and Two Bobs Decals, also weathered to give it an "operational" feel. A full 3,700 word review, 37 photos can be found on the website, but for your pleasure, I thought I would show this to you. I can get a few more photos on here for you if you wish to see.

4374971909_3818d62d83_b.jpg

What is next? A 1/32nd scale F-16CJ (Tamiya) with 1/32 Isracast F-16D "Barak" conversion complete with conformal tanks!

viper,

I can post 3 - 4 shots on here tonight when i get in, as sig has said it is a review model so i cant go too overboard. Ness, the model does go together well, the review details areas and has a lot of photos of the build including shots of the main filling area.... All i can say is watch out for the sink marks on the kit, fill them in as the grey really shows them well!

Antony,

I will ask Geoff later today and PM you with a reply. In all seriousness, all of the kits are really reviewed well, there are loads of pictures and reviews on the site. It is also updated at least once a week (if not twice) with new reviews on aircraft, armour and boats. Also the site offers a techniques doctor so if you wanted advice there are at least 10 people on the team that are willing to help you.

James

Looks great! Though I am more interested in the EA-7 on your site...is there an article on that?

Hello Anthony,

I've just seen your posting and I am in the process of preparing the big feature article on the conversion of the Trumpeter A-7 into an EA-7L. It's a superb piece of modelling :analintruder: by Patrick Bouclans and you should see that in the Mag in the next 2 weeks? Best wishes, Geoff C. (Editor)

You have applied some delicate weathering, very nice !

BoB

Hi,

I have mentioned on here in the past that I am part of the review group for Scale Modelling Now (www.scalemodellingnow.com). Whilst I am not on here to promote the site, I was asked for my first review to review the above mentioned plane; the 1/32nd Scale Revell Eurofighter. The model also includes an Isracast Litening Pod, 1/32 GBU-10's (Tamiya) and Two Bobs Decals, also weathered to give it an "operational" feel. A full 3,700 word review, 37 photos can be found on the website, but for your pleasure, I thought I would show this to you. I can get a few more photos on here for you if you wish to see.

4374971909_3818d62d83_b.jpg

What is next? A 1/32nd scale F-16CJ (Tamiya) with 1/32 Isracast F-16D "Barak" conversion complete with conformal tanks!