Another entry - Enzo Revell 1:24

daft_teamaker

Hi Guys,

Since i had such fun doing the California, thought I would have a go at another Ferrari.

Going to attempt the Enzo - gone up to level 4 on the revell kit so lots more pieces than i'm used to!!

As you can see the kit is out, a few bits are painted and of course the most essential item is sitting waiting for me - my cuppa!!

4395788831_36fcea0a33_o.jpg

Cheers

Claire

Hi Guys,

The following pics were the progress last weekend (just forgot to post :sorry: ) have got the interior done and will post some more progress pics later on (since its mothers day I plan on doing very little :winkgrin: )

Anyway, engine was a bit fidly but got there in the end and quite pleased with the result.

4431743666_1f8e4aa244_o.jpg

4431743610_18c5e624d7_o.jpg

Cheers

Claire

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys,

been a bit busy of late (moving house) so model building has been rather slow :sorry:

got the interior and body finished so its just a case of putting together, heres a couple of pics of where i'm at........

4490373085_2418f0421d_o.jpg

4490372987_440f53de64_o.jpg

hopefuly have it complete by the end of the week and i can decide on the next project :D

Cheers Claire

couple finishing touches to do tonight and hopefuly have the finished article up tomorrow!!

That'll be a couple of finishing touches to do tomorrow night now then ;)

Cracking job on this on Claire.....stands out on the shelf B) Gonny have to get you your own shelf so my ones get noticed :suicide:

That'll be a couple of finishing touches to do tomorrow night now then ;)

yeah the plan for doing anything modely went out the window when i sat down :P

Cracking job on this on Claire.....stands out on the shelf B)

thank you :kissing2:

Gonny have to get you your own shelf so my ones get noticed :suicide:

I'll hold you to that ;)

• 4 weeks later...

The yellow makes a nice change to all the red in this GB :) It looks good. And I have to agree with Muller about Revell making a profit from this GB (maybe we should approach them to sponsor a prize or two)