disposable plastic droppers

Ronnie

Hi all,

I've recently seen mention on a topic to use disposable plastic droppers to measure out paint. I've tried in vain to obtain some, only to be met with puzzled looks or offers of glass ones. Can anyone suggest where I might get some?

thanks

Ron

Hi all,

I've recently seen mention on a topic to use disposable plastic droppers to measure out paint. I've tried in vain to obtain some, only to be met with puzzled looks or offers of glass ones. Can anyone suggest where I might get some?

thanks

Ron

Mr Kit was selling them at Huddersfield Show on Sunday. I bought 20 for £1.95. They are properly termed plastic pipettes. They are resistant to cellulose and hence can be cleaned and re-used.

Edited by SPerx

Hi all,

thanks

Ron

Hi Ron

I haven't personally had to buy any yet but if you search for "Plastic Pasteur Pipettes" that should point you in the right direction, non-sterile would be acceptable for modelling. It seems they can be obtained in boxes of 500 for a very reasonable amount of money (about £15 inc vat), that should last a while and you could even break even by selling some to fellow modellers.