My Post Ww3 Abandoned Truck

;):P

Balls'd up one of those cheap Lee 1/35th Challengers and wanting to try some rust, I cobbled this together with some plastic card a couple of printer cartridges, one leaking coolant.......... ok it's yellow ink :( and then some of you lot came along and vandalised it :P

vandals-1.jpg

vandals2.jpg

Ahhh well, it was a little bit of fun and light relief................................ :DBTW I dont think Jesus models in here........... he probably is on an IPMS site ;)

Edited by TonyT

:lol: that's good Tony... where are the doors though? :innocent:

There is a hatch on the top :)

Jamie no pigments are used, will have to try them :) don't need to really, just several shades of Vallejo brown. a bit of Vallejo Black, stir in the odd bit of talc and splodge it on, then finish it off with some vallejo orange on the highlights :) just jiggle the layers, could do a how to if folks want its quite easy.

Thanks all was a bit of fun to do and very relaxing :)

Edited by TonyT

• 3 weeks later...
;):P

Balls'd up one of those cheap Lee 1/35th Challengers and wanting to try some rust, I cobbled this together..........<snipped for brevity>

Ahhh well, it was a little bit of fun and light relief................................ :DBTW I dont think Jesus models in here........... he probably is on an IPMS site ;)

http://christianmodeller.wordpress.com/

http://agapemodels.com/

If Jesus models anywhere on the 'net, you might find Him at one of those!

Looking back at this, I'm guessing that it was parked up against a wall, cos there's no grafitti on the other side :hmmm:

Well I pondered it, then decided you would have been too cheap to splash out on an extra rattle can to do the other side :P

Hang on a minute... Tony, are you by chance a Slayer fan? It's just that Jesus Saves is a song by them....

Are that lot still touting their wares? saw them moooons ago, think they were supporting Megadeath