1/48th Hobby Boss A-10a Warthog

Shaun

I can only agree with all the above. Seen a lot of A-10's, mostly loaded with all and more the kit's weapon spues offered. This is a healthy exception.

Very well detailed and an absolute mint paintjob.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Absolutely stunning work. The level of detail in this build is just staggering. :blink:

Weathering is also quite realistic and I love the little touches like the FOD covers on the intakes and remove before flight tags. They really bring the plane to life.

It's builds like this that make me want to attempt a larger scale jet at some point.

Well done!

• Like 1

This year has been "The Year of the Warthog" here in Estonia with several deployments of these aircraft during the year, so I was particularly interested in viewing your RFI. As one of my co-respondents mentioned earlier in the thread that is a very realistic out load that you have portrayed on the Hog and the overall standard of finish is superb. I have one of these in the stash and will now definitely look out your WIP for hints and tips on how to reproduce a better model although I doubt it will come out anywhere near the standard of your.

Well done, Sir !

• Like 1