My First Post

Hi everyone, I would just like to introduce myself and say hi. I must say this is a great forum and I have found the tips and some of the completed models inspiring. It is a great resourse and credit to you all for sharing your knowledge on a great past-time. I have not built a model for about 20 years, but while browsing some of the work on here, I decided to treat myself to the wonderful 1/24 mossie at christmas. I have just completed it, and although its not perfect, I am happy with it as a first time attempt after 20 odd years!!. Tips and feedback appreciated and keep up the good work guys.

Jes!!!! How do you post an image somebody?

Hi everyone, I would just like to introduce myself and say hi. I must say this is a great forum and I have found the tips and some of the completed models inspiring. It is a great resourse and credit to you all for sharing your knowledge on a great past-time. I have not built a model for about 20 years, but while browsing some of the work on here, I decided to treat myself to the wonderful 1/24 mossie at christmas. I have just completed it, and although its not perfect, I am happy with it as a first time attempt after 20 odd years!!. Tips and feedback appreciated and keep up the good work guys.

Jes!!!! How do you post an image somebody?

Thanks chap...here we go

DSC00408.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00407.jpg

Apart from the fact it's a blinding model- I want urgently to photoshop the figures into Star trek uniforms. The one on the steps looks remarkably like the original Scotty from Star Trek, and I can imagine him in conversation with the pilot (Kirk) who currently has his back to us.

I know just the man for the job.

OK- I am a bit flaky

Apart from the fact it's a blinding model- I want urgently to photoshop the figures into Star trek uniforms. The one on the steps looks remarkably like the original Scotty from Star Trek, and I can imagine him in conversation with the pilot (Kirk) who currently has his back to us.

I know just the man for the job.

OK- I am a bit flaky

HA HA, Thanks mentalguru, yes I can just see him saying " I dunna think she,s gunna hold captain!"