* Eurocoper Ec135 * Finished

Rallychef

Well after completing my first 'non vehicle' build with Little Nellie, this arrived this morning

IMG_0146.jpg

Not sure if I will got it completed by the end of the GB period, but not much work on at present so I will give it a go. Returning to my usual build theme however, it is going to be built as a motorsport management machine, as used by M-Sport and buzzes my house in its way to Malcolm's test track near to us.

regards Ian

Edited by Rallychef

Some good progress over the past couple of days, but for a 1/24 car/truck builder, 1/72 is poss a bit of a step too far for my combination of old eyes & sausage fingers. lots of clean up and painting yesterday

IMG_0149.jpg

and some rally decals made

msport.png

I hope to get some assembly done tomorrow with a view to completing it by end of next week.

more later, regards Ian

decals look brilliant, how did you get the folded flag look?

Thanks Deon, that is the M-sport logo (the company who run the Ford World Rally Team), I lifted it off a letterhead from a job request I had From them (as you can see from my username I do some freelance catering for many rally teams). The paintscheme is in fact from thier old helicopter I-RALY which was an Agusta A-119, their new Eurocopter has not been painted in Corperate colours yet, so some modellers licence is being used.

regards Ian

Some good progress over the weekend, all assembled and decals on. Unfortunatly my inexperience of building helicopers showed when I forgot to put in any noseweight, so it is sitting on its tail at present. So todays job is to place on a base so it will sit properly, and add the ariels etc. hopefully some pics in the gallery by the end of the day.

regards Ian

Finally finished and set on a base, my first build in 1/72, which I found quite hard work as I am more used to 1/24 cars. an enjoyable build however and very pleased with the final results.

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

Now back to my own scale and subject, the postie arrived this morning with the Emhar Bedford, so onto the next project.

many thanks

Regards Ian

Edited by Rallychef