Tornado's in the Stan

spike7451

Thanks for the link Merv.

Those Tornado look very scruffy and I love the patchwork on 072, looks allmost like its an applyed camoflage scheme. :tease:

We've got a long way to go before we get this digital camoflage right, we appear to trying it panel by panel.

Edited by Shaun

• 1 month later...

It has been reported that the new TERMA pod makes the Tornado produce a strange noise. The noise is generated by the airflow over the dispensor vents on the pod.

Have a listen to this vid of a Tornado carrying the new pod.

Cool Eh!

Shaun.

Edited by Shaun

It has been reported that the new TERMA pod makes the Tornado produce a strange noise. The noise is generated by the airflow over the dispensor vents on the pod.

Have a listen to this vid of a Tornado carrying the new pod.

Cool Eh!

Shaun.

That Tornado sounded like something out of Thunderbirds or Captain Scarlet. Lovely!!

Graham

G'day all,

Thanks for the link Shaun,that sounds exactly like the blue note I heard from the pair of Tonkas over Old Woodhall on Thursday afternoon.

Mystery solved.

Old Woodhall is near Coningsby BTW,for the many that have never heard of it. :)

Edited by Alex Gordon

• 3 weeks later...
Those Tornado look very scruffy and I love the patchwork on 072, looks allmost like its an applyed camoflage scheme. :tease:

We've got a long way to go before we get this digital camoflage right, we appear to trying it panel by panel.

Yeah, so what colour are they meant to be now??? :wall: These RAF boys don't seem to care that some of us have to build models of these things!