Huey Medevac Version/ ITS DONE/FINISHED

Look forward to the updates Oliver. Coming on very nicely! Big update on mine soon to hopefully, been a bit to busy lately..

Looking forward to your update

Heres the latest.

022-3.jpg

021-3.jpg

024-2.jpg

026-1.jpg

Where did you get the ali tube turned? At work or you have the stuff at home?

Hi

Nothing is turned. Its just alu tubing polished and cut to size. It comes from RC hobby stores.

Oliver

Do you have a white beard Oliver for you are indeed a wizard sir !!

Everyone I know has seen this thread, even the non-modeller mates are proper stunned by your dedication and skill.

Si.

Do you have a white beard Oliver for you are indeed a wizard sir !!

Everyone I know has seen this thread, even the non-modeller mates are proper stunned by your dedication and skill.

Si.

Thanks so much.

Oliver

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gents

havent been around lately...you know the work thing..

I have a few days off from work so I am working on the Huey a bit. My wife wanted me to repaint the living room and dining room while I was off....excuse me honey buy I have priorities. Time off is for modeling only. I ended up hiring two painters to do the work.

The last photo is what I could have been doing instead of the Huey.....no really fun is it???

Heres how it looks today.

Oliver

001-28.jpg

003-20.jpg

005-14.jpg

006-13.jpg

007-13.jpg

012-5.jpg

009-7.jpg

Edited by shark 64

My wife wanted me to repaint the living room and dining room while I was off....I ended up hiring two painters to do the work.

I genuinely LoL'd at that one! I wish I spent my weekend stripping out the bathroom ready for a refurb. I'll be getting someone in to finish off that job too - not coz I'm lazy - I truly hate home improvement work that involves water connections. I'll even pay for a plumber to remove a radiator for me.

Nice to see you still working on the dust-off.

Thanks.

Painting in the living room moving slowing....take your time guys the slower you go the more I get done.

Working on drybrushing the cowlings. Repainted the transmission (again) I didnot like the silver work I had done. Still adding putty to the tail work and working on painting the hydraulic system ( i think thats what it is)

I ll post an update by the end of the week as well as photos of the finished living/dining room.

Oliver

Nices work and I like your attitude to what time off work is for! Tell your wife that you should never do today what you can put off untill tomottorw!

Martin

Tell your wife that you should never do today what you can put off untill tomottorw!

...Here here Martin!...nice job as usual Oliver,...I couldn't have covered the furniture with dust sheets as good as you!...or make models like you!

Hi Gents

Painting is done in the house but please someone stop my wife from spending anymore money...No Honey , last time I checked money doesnt grow on trees.

Anyway heres a big update on the Huey.

Oliver

025-1.jpg

011-10.jpg

006-14.jpg

007-14.jpg

008-16.jpg

009-8.jpg

015-6.jpg

017-7.jpg

010-8.jpg

Being an ex Forces helicopter crewman ,makes me want to jump right in that Huey....so realistic! Fabulous Oliver!

Nice work Oliver.. I seem to have dropped off on my Mil.. Work is manic :( I did do some the other night but not had chance to update!

How much more you got to do, until you get on with some colour on the outside? :)