Huey Medevac Version/ ITS DONE/FINISHED

Oliver, if this doesn't win every competition that you enter it for, there is something very wrong with the world!

Hi James

Thanks glad u like it. Not planning to compete with it but displaying it only.

Olier

Stunning Oliver! Now go and put it somewhere where you can't possibly break it! I can't help but feel that we would hear the nervous breakdown this side of the pond if this one goes down the toilet!

Martin

Hi Guys

The engine was placed in a small plastic bin to make sure I dont mess up and drop it again.

Working on the engine cart tonite since wifey is out with her friends.....you know "girls nite out".

Will post when thats done.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Oliver

Thanks. Judging a model show here in Los Angeles today but will get back to the Huey later on today. working on putting all the pieces for the main rotor then painting process next.

Oliver

Your attention to detail is amazing! May I ask, though, what stops the engine rolling off the trolley? Normally I wouldn't be bothered about such things but since you have dealt with every other detail!

Oh, and before I get lynched, this is meant as a compliment to Oliver's skill and NOT a criticism!

Hi

Very valid remark about the engine. I did add two yellow straps around the engine. I just did not update the photos yet.

Already working on main rotor. Wil post soon.

Nobody is getting linched on my watch.

Oliver

Edited by shark 64