Huey Medevac Version/ ITS DONE/FINISHED

My model room/drum room is in our guest house...My wife calls herself a model widow.

Oliver

Wish I had a guest house to disappear to - think my wife does too!

Keep the pictures coming Oliver

Thanks a million guys for your comments.

Small update on the build. I am making a small dio base for someone that supplied tons of photos for my build so I am putting the Huey on hold for a week.

First part of the weathering of the cart.

Oliver

001-44.jpg

004-40.jpg

006-32.jpg

005-34.jpg

Edited by shark 64

Lovely bit of artwork on the cart Oliver, are you building the Apache or just doing the base?

You must be getting close to RFI now!

Si,

Lovely bit of artwork on the cart Oliver, are you building the Apache or just doing the base?

You must be getting close to RFI now!

Si,

[/quot

Hi

not building an apache at all. im just using it for scale ref. im making a base for the guy i got all the huey ref for my build...just my way of saying thank you to him because without his help i could not have done all the detail work.

back on the huey next week

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone

Havent posted on this site for a while now. Work has been super busy a very little time for the Huey.Things have slowed down a bit this week so I manage to sit down at the modeling table for four hours saturday.

Heres the latest.

Started back on the engine and added wiring. This is the second stage of the engine. There are about five stage of build to be done on it. Its so tricky to handle. hope you guys dig it.

Oliver

016-15.jpg

001-52.jpg

003-39.jpg

015-20.jpg

004-44.jpg

005-39.jpg

006-36.jpg

007-39.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks everyone.

Yep it was nice to do some modelling again. Planning to work on the engine a good amount this weekend. since wife is going to San Francisco for work for three days.Will post update.

Thanks again for the interest in the Huey build.

Oliver

• 2 weeks later...

I am so bad I could kick myself. I was finishing wiring the engine and dropped it on the ground and to make matter worse I rolled on it with my modelling chair.....Please look in your dictionary for the word STUPID and you will find my photo.

I went back and forth considering dropping the whole engine cart and engine but I usually dont give up that easy so I started a new engine from scratch. I did install a giant bib under my modelling table while working on the new engine to prevent any further mishap.

Will post photos ......some day.

Oliver

• Like 2

I am so bad I could kick myself. I was finishing wiring the engine and dropped it on the ground and to make matter worse I rolled on it with my modelling chair....

.......... I usually dont give up that easy so I started a new engine from scratch. I did install a giant bib under my modelling table while working on the new engine to prevent any further mishap.

:gobsmacked:

Oh no! So sorry to hear your news Oliver :unsure:

However, the manner in which you have conducted yourself when faced with such a setback shows great character and is a real credit to you. Very inspirational.

I hope you fare better with the new engine and I'm convinced that it will be equally good.

Cheers

Edited by geedubelyer