My entry for the Armour GB

ferny

Here is one half of my entry 15mm Sherman ARV the other half (destroyed sherman) is embeded in the diorama! Also have some infantry to go with it in the post.

040.jpg

Cheers

Jon.

Edited by ferny

Started the clean up gonna whack some paint on it later, may have join in with some thing a bit bigger !

hello all

A little progress today got the jib assy and bits and bobs on and sprayed on a coat of primer, hoping for some warmer/drier weather so i can fire the air brush. the diorama is coming on nicely just have a few figures to paint/finish.

DSC01277-1.jpg

cheers

Jon

less than 10 parts in the kit ! will enter with something a little more challenging soon!

• 2 weeks later...

hi all

Got a bit carried away with my build and forgot to take in progress photos, not that there was much to take pics of , just putting the final touches to the diorama , will post pics of finished article soon.

will then look for some thing a little more complex!

Cheers

Ferny.

• 1 month later...

It's easy to forget, but then there isn't much to the build, is there? Three or four bits and youre done. I've a FoW Churchill Crocodile on the boil - bought it yesterday, then fettled, built and undercoated it in an hour or so last night!