Hobbyboss 1/48th Tornado

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I have just had a look at my unstarted Kitty hawk 48th scale Foxbat and I am inspired to do just that little bit more with it after seing this. Particulary inside the cockpit and the seat. Inspiring work here, truely..

I have just had a look at my unstarted Kitty hawk 48th scale Foxbat and I am inspired to do just that little bit more with it after seing this. Particulary inside the cockpit and the seat. Inspiring work here, truely..

Good man. Always happy if a thread of mine inspires someone.

Hopefully the new Revell Tornado will mean this thread can gracefully retire. Suppose id better build one of them when they come out too

Jonners, chuffed you've found it useful

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Nice plastic surgery going on there! So could it be a contender with Revell for the 48th Tonka?

NO! LOL trust me on this :)

looking good but defiantly seems to be a labour of love

Cheers - its seems like an age ago I built this. And it was both defiantly and definitely a labour of love!

best regards

Jonners

• 10 months later...
  • DAG058 unpinned this topic
  • 2 years later...

As an update to the Tornado, it has I'm afraid been sent to the big HAS in the Sky. A recent house move demanded a sacrifice to the gods, and this was one of the "chosen".

On the plus side, it doesn't mean I can now build another when the mood takes me!

Cheers

Jonners

1 hour ago, Jon Kunac-Tabinor said:

As an update to the Tornado, it has I'm afraid been sent to the big HAS in the Sky. A recent house move demanded a sacrifice to the gods, and this was one of the "chosen".

On the plus side, it doesn't mean I can now build another when the mood takes me!

Cheers

Jonners

Got another Tonka group build coming up Jonners, what better excuse to dig another one out.

Pete