Tam 1/32 F15C

Hi all,

Just a thanks to everyone who helped me get underway on this kit, on the cockpit details. I would also like to thank Phil Flory for helping select the correct wash for this kit and it worked a treat and also for his encouragement. I finnished off with Lifecolours and used the Astra decal set which have not turned out too great.But, once again thanks to everyone who helped on this subject and here are a couple of pics, hope you like them.

ChrisF15C.1.jpg

F15C.2.jpg

Cool! That's better! I like the openable radar and nose.

If you've got a macro mode on your camera it will help with shots like these. It should look like a little flower (tulip thingy) it'll focus a lot closer then.

F15C.9.jpg

F15C.11.jpg

F15C.12.jpg

F15C.13.jpgProblem sorted so I took a few more!!

Thanks once again.

Chris

What is she like to build?

I would love to have a crack at the Tamiya 1/32 Bunker Buster.

Other than the Saber this is the only other Jet that will enter my house.

Cheers.

Bob

Hi Bob, no major issues at all. I did some filling along the wing/body join but nothing major. I enjoyed building this one as my first large scale...only another 5 to go! + all the 1/48's.....

Beautiful build , the Tamiya Eagles are fun , apart from that upper wing/fuselage transition - crack that and the rest of the build is pretty well a breeze!

I keep trying to persuade my self to build one of the early C's from Desert Storm , but after 3 under the belt already , I'm not that enthusiastic - I Really Like 32nd !