If Carlsberg made flightsims....

woody37

They would be populated with planes such as the fantastic AI models by David Maltby :speak_cool:

Had a tinker with FSX and added some AI flights in and out of Corsica - one of my 'lost in time' locations.

The textures are taken from the flyable planes and the textures reduced using the self contained batch file converters to aid frame rates.

Flight plans are created using AIFP. I know this should be in the Flight sim section, but is Classic focussed.

Next step is to gather flightplans for british airlines of the eras (not too bothered if they didn't all operate at the same time, some artistic pisence is allowed !!!) and repaints that I can have visiting the relevant airports.

fsscr037.jpg

fsscr041.jpg

fsscr044.jpg

fsscr049.jpg

Pictures take using FS Screen, hopefully get some better ones soon.

Ohhh Boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time you are over you will have to show mwe how to import these AI classics Neil.

Can't beat the DM range especially as they are freeware.

Have you tried the Captain Sim 707 and 727?

Chris

They are all freeware mate, so I can just copy them and import them into your game.

Got the CS C130, not got any of the others. Really need a faster computer to take all this stuff !!!! Still running a single boiler here !

They are all freeware mate, so I can just copy them and import them into your game.

Got the CS C130, not got any of the others. Really need a faster computer to take all this stuff !!!! Still running a single boiler here !

Cheers Neil.

I'll look forward to that.

Chris.

A few more classics at St Maarten...

fsscr018a.jpg

By the way....in that version of flight sim, if you really want to be accurate in your ops, 747's dont use that taxiway - it wasnt wide enough.

They have to backtrack along the runway and turn round on the pan, power up, blast sunbathers off the beach, then screamm off down the runway and make an immediate right turn to avoid the mountain.....

just thought I'd mention it :):):)

I'll have to go in and edit the AFCAD then !

I've got permission to get a new pc when I get my bonus at work in March, so further mods on FSX have been put on hold until I change over. Planning on a quad core, so really looking forward to smooth frame rates and the detail cranked up.