Progress so far........

Thanks old chap, right well, the TU-144 should be ready next week as I now have the offending decals, ( only just realized that it doesn't carry red stars... :doh:....well yet anyway... :wicked:) not too sure 'bout the Ruslan though as the grey needs to be weathered to look right before the ten zillion decals can be thrown onto it!!....but I'll do me best...( got a 'copter to finish for the 'other' GB too so I'm going to be a tad busy, what with work rearing its ugly head!!),

Lawks and i can't even finish a liddle ol 1/72 Hurri to my eternal shame

all the best for them Andy

look forward to seeing them done.

ps We don't mention that GB on Red Star - that cheeky young Belgian winning members over to his GB with the promise of chocolate and beer.

all i could offer was pickled cabbage and moonshine Aqua Vitae made from parafin. Damn - why did i not defect too :(

Thanks chaps, appreciate the comments, pharty it is a bit of a monster and obviously a bit of a struggle for Amodel to cope with using their limited short run technique, as they've had to reduce the number of sub sections to cope, making it one complex build of varying quality (and that's being kind!!).

Madnurse, thanks, hoping to photograph all my Soviet stuff later using Photoshop C3 to try and capture that unique Cold War atmosphere!!

Thanks again, :cheers:

Melchie...

Well, have to just settle for the Fiddler this time round as I'm still waiting for the TU-144's decals from Ivo at Braz. Just the blue sripes around the wing roots are needed as well as a few panels needing Alclading under the rear end....shame but beyond my control! :crying:

To add to that an intensive period of traing at work has meant I've been away on various courses throughout the last couple of months which hasn't exactly helped...... I know, I know.... :violin:

This and the Ruslan will be finished in the next few weeks.....so at least they will be posted...

Cheers,

Melchie....